[from Split] Blue Cave & Hvar Island Cruise
Join this memorable full day tour and discover the hidden natural treasures of the Adriatic sea, enjoy the wild, unspoilt nature and find out where the world’s most famous celebrities come to relax!
- Visit the mesmerizing Blue Cave and soak up the gorgeous views as you sail around Croatia's sun-kissed islands.
- Surrounded by the pristine turquoise waters of the Adriatic sea, continue exploring the nearby islands, caves and lagoons, including the Pakleni archipelago.
- Finish your tour in the stunning Hvar town, on the island of Hvar, Croatia's sunniest and most famous island.
Meet your skipper at the pre-arranged meeting point.
Hop on your private speed boat and cruise to the island of Biševo. (40miles/2hrs)
Arrival at Biševo island; enter the Blue cave.
Depart to Stiniva beach by speed boat. (7miles/20min)
Photo stop at Stiniva beach and Green Cave.
Depart to the Pakleni archipelago by speedboat. (20miles/1h)
Free time for lunch in a beach restaurant on the Pakleni islands.
Depart to Hvar, Island of Hvar. (5miles/15min)
Upon arrival, sightseeing of Hvar with a local guide, and free time.
Cruise back to Split. (22miles/1h)
Arrival in Split, end of tour.
※Disclaimer: Safety is our number one priority! In case of bad weather conditions, we have the right to change the itinerary or cancel the trip for the benefit of all passengers. This decision is made by the skipper. In this case, you can either reschedule the trip or get a refund.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€439||€304||€235|
Tour rate for one participant: €845
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€473||€328||€253|
Tour rate for one participant: €910
- 10 hours
- Every day from April to October
- Children participation
- Payment method
- Paypal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before tour
- Entrance fee to the Blue Cave, drinks available onboard, isurance, fuel, skipper, guided tour of Hvar town
- Entrance fee for the Hvar Fortress, lunch, tips
- Comfortable footwear, wind jacket, sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, spare clothes