[from Split]《RECOMMENDED!》Blue cave & five Islands group discount speedboat tour!
Always wanted to visit one of the most beautiful natural phenomena and you love meeting new people? Epic Tours now offers a new group day trip to Blue Cave on Island of Biševo with affordable price!
- Take a trip to the Blue Cave; one of the most interesting natural phenomena in Croatia!
- A speedboat ride to Stiniva bay and its nearby beach, a clean and calm bay under environmental protection, where you'll have a free time for swimming and enjoying nature.
- Visit Island of Hvar; the most popular island of Adriatic where you'll get free time for sightseeing and lunch.
- Enjoy this most popular one day trip in region!! Satisfaction 100%!!
You will meet your tour host in the city harbour at the prearranged meeting point.
※ Please note that the meeting time varies depending on time of the year.
The host will escort you to the speedboat (20 meters away), and you will board the speedboat. The speedboat goes directly to Island of Biševo, where you will enjoy your time in the Blue Cave.
Since the speedboat is not able to enter the cave due to it's size, guests will once get off to the Island and enjoy some free time for a coffee while waiting for a specialized smaller boat, which will take you inside the Blue Cave.
Getting back on to the speedboat and a short ride to Stiniva bay on Island of Vis.
Arrival to beautiful Stiniva bay. Since the bay is under environmental protection, boats are not allowed to enter the bay. However, you will enjoy sightseeing of the beautiful Stiniva bay, while continuing to a closeby beach with a free time for swimming.
10 minute ride to Blue Lagoon in front of Island of Budikovac and an hour of free time for swimming and snorkeling (snorkeling equipment provided on the speedboat). Blue Lagoon is favourite place for most guests because of beautiful clear sea, beaches, and a small bar to enjoy a refreshing drink.
One hour ride to the town of Hvar, and 3 hours of free time for sightseeing, relaxing and lunch in this UNESCO protected cultural and historic town. Our suggestion is to walk up to a fortress above the town (approximately 20 minutes walk), which offers the best view in this area.
After free time in Hvar, a short 10 minutes ride to a nearby Paklinski Islands and a last opportunity to take a swim in beautiful Adriatic sea during the trip. Paklinski Islands are a group of small islets around island of Hvar, and each one of them has some nice beach, blue lagoon, or bars and restaurants.
A ride back to Split by the speedboat.
Arrival to Split. End of the trip.
※Disclaimer: Safety is our number one priority! In case of bad weather conditions, we have the right to change the itinerary or cancel the trip for the benefit of all passengers. This decision is made by the skipper. In this case, you can either reschedule the trip or get a refund.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€138||€138||€138|
Tour rate for one participant: €138
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€238||€205||€188|
Tour rate for one participant: €338
- 10 hours (4 hours on the boat, 6 hours off the boat)
- Every day (from April to October)
- Children participation
- over 4yo is OK
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before the tour
- Speed boat ride, entrance fee for Blue Cave, snorkeling equipment, travel insurance, Skipper & sailor, fuel
- Entrance fee for the Hvar Fortress, food & drinks, tips
- Comfortable footwear, wind jacket, sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, spare clothes
- The trip is not recommend for pregnant women and persons with back problems because speedboat ride can be uncomfortable. The trip is not recommended for children under the age of 3 because of the duration of 10 hours. In case of bad weather, the deposit will be fully refunded. Please note that times in the schedule are approximate and are subject to agreement with the skipper during the trip.