[from Split] Sighteeing of Split with local licensed guide
Walking tour through Diocletian’s palace, UNESCO world cultural heritage in old part of Split with your private tour guide.
- Great mixture of monuments caused by centuries of different rulings and influences.
- Explore well preserved royal palace, built by the Roman emperor Diocletian in 4th century.
- Follow your guide's story and slip into ancient realm of Roman empire.
|your desired time |
Meet your guide at meeting point and enjoy sightseeing of Split, Diocletian's palace, Mausoleum, Jupiter temple, statue of St Gregory, Golden gate and Narodni square.
End of guiding service.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€34||€23||€18|
Tour rate for one participant: €65
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€43||€30||€24|
Tour rate for one participant: €80
- 2 hours
- Every day
- Children participation:
- Private tour guide for 2 hours
- Graditude for your guide.
- easy-walking shoes