[from Split] Plitvice Lakes – Private day trip to Plitvice lakes
Explore Croatia’s most famous attraction – Plitvice Lakes National Park, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy the beauty of unspoilt nature in Plitvice Lakes National Park, famous for its 16 lakes interconnected by cascades and waterfalls.
- Try to capture the blue-green colour of the crystal clear water with your camera!
- Take a moment to stop and take in the breathtaking views of the lakes and waterfalls.
Depart to Plitvice from your desired meeting point by a private vehicle. (258km/3h)
Accompanied by a licensed guide, explore the UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park and enjoy the picture-perfect scenery. Cross Plitvice's biggest lake, Kozjak, by electric boat.
Enjoy your lunch at restaurant Degenija.
Head back to Split. (258km/3h)
Arrival to Split. End of tour at your desired drop-off place.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€394||€290||€238|
Tour rate for one participant: €709
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€458||€333||€270|
Tour rate for one participant: €836
- 10 hours
- Every day
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 3 working days before the tour
- Licensed guide, transportation by private vehicle, national park entrance fee, lunch
- Drinks, tip to the guide and driver
- Comfortable footwear, sunscreen