[from Split] Day tour to Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls
Visit Bosnia and Herzegovina’s hidden gem, the Kravice Waterfalls. Don’t miss the stunning sight of The Old Bridge in Mostar built by a genius Ottoman architect.
- The Kravice waterfalls, created by the Trebižat river, have been declared a natural phenomenon and are now under state protection.
- Enjoy a picnic or just relax while admiring the idyllic landscape.
- Take a swim in the lake beneath the waterfalls.
- Old bridge in Mostar made by a famous Ottoman architect 500 years ago is now protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
- Impressive mixture of different cultural, religious and architectural influences brought by various rulers over many centuries.
- Explore the town and learn about its rich history with an experienced local guide!
Depart to Kravice in a comfortable private car. (144km/cca2h30min)
※Crossing the border from Croatia into Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bring passport in your hand baggage.
Enjoy your time at the Kravice waterfalls!
Depart to Mostar. (50km/cca1h)
Meet your tour guide and enjoy sightseeing of Mostar with most significant sites like Kujundžiluk (the Old Bazaar), Kriva Ćuprija (translated as „Crooked Bridge“, said to be a miniature of the famous Old Bridge), and the Old Bridge itself. Furthermore, Turkish house or Kosky Mehmed Pasha Mosque will be visited.
Spend your free time shopping, taking pictures or trying out the local cuisine.
Transfer back to Split by private vehicle. (170km/cca2h30min)
Arrival to Split. End of the tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€256||€181||€143|
Tour rate for one participant: €483
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€352||€245||€192|
Tour rate for one participant: €673
- 10 hours
- Every day (check availability for non english language)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PAYPAL / Credit Card / Bank transfer
- Application deadline
- 2 days in advance
- Private vehicle transport, English-speaking driver, local guide in Mostar, entrance fee to the Kravice Waterfalls, entrance fee to Turkish House or Koski Mehmed mosque
- Lunch, tips to driver and guide
- Passport, comfortable footwear, sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, spare clothes