[from Split] All day tour of Hvar Island, one of the sunniest islands in Europe
Hvar Island was selected as one of the most beautiful islands in Europe in 2019. A local licensed tourist guide will guide you on a day-long tour of the island’s nature, cityscape, history and culture!
- In addition to professional guiding, you will have an opportunity to try Croatia's "delicious and organic!"
- Hvar has a Mediterranean climate with approximately 2,700 hours of sunshine, making it one of the sunniest islands in Europe.
- The scenery of the UNESCO World Heritage Starigrad Plain is very attractive.
※ OPTIONAL - Pick up and transfer to the ferry port from your desired location in Split. We can arrange tickets for the ferry as well.
Board the ferry to Stari grad on Island of Hvar.
Upon arrival to ferry port in Stari grad, meeting with the guide and a short ride to the town of Hvar. (approx. 30 min)
Sightseeing of town of Hvar with a short hiking to Fortica fortress on a hill above the town. Enjoy the beautiful panorama of the town and nearby Pakleni Islands.
Transfer to the town of Stari grad. (approx. 30 min)
Upon arrival to Stari grad, admire the view of UNESCO world heritage site - the Stari grad Plain.
Sightseeing of the town of Stari grad, and admission to the beautiful Hektorovic courtyard.
Free time for lunch.
Transfer to the village of Vrboska. (approx. 10 min)
A short ride to the village of Svirce (approx. 10 min)
A short ride to the ferry port in Stari grad. (approx. 10 min)
Board the ferry to Split.
Arrival to Split.
※ OPTIONAL - Transfer to your desired location in Split.
The end of the tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€147||€116||€99|
Tour rate for one participant: €241
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€172||€132||€112|
Tour rate for one participant: €289
- 12 hours
- Every day (check availability of non-english guides)
- Children participation
- Not recommended due to the wine tasting and duration of 12 hours
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before the desired date
- Private guide, private vehicle on the island, ferry tickets, entrance fee to the Hvar fortress, entrance fee to the Hektorovic courtyard in Stari grad, wine tasting, olive oil tasting
- Lunch and drinks, tip to the guide and the driver
- Comfortable footwear, a bottle of water, etc. (depending on the season)
- Schedule note
- Depending on the season, changes in the schedule may occur. Please contact us with your desired date so we can customize the trip if needed.
- We can arrange transfers in Split and purchase of tickets in advance (surcharge of 70 EUR).