[from Split] National Park Krka & City of Sibenik Tour
Visit European well known waterfall; Skradinski buk in national park Krka; swim underneath, take a walk through untouched nature and well preserved medieval town of Sibenik. Have a day to remember!
- Take a ride with a private vehicle and enjoy epic sceneries all along your trip.
- Enjoy untouched nature & waterfalls at national park Krka and explore cultural heritages in city of Sibenik with licensed guide.
- Tour includes sightseeing of Skradinski buk; one of the most known waterfall in Europe and UNESCO site; St Jacobs Cathedral in Sibenik!
Depart to city of Sibenik by private vehicle from meeting point. (90km/1h30min)
Upon arrival, sightseeing of Sibenik with your private guide including Cathedral of St Jacob.
Depart to NP Krka by private vehicle and private guide. (13km/15min)
Enter NP Krka from Lozovac entrance with your private guide. Walk around Skradinski buk waterfall and take a free time for lunch, take photos and swimming under waterfalls.
※ Please note that the entrance ticket is not included in the price, and is to be paid upon arrival.
Head back to Split with your private vehicle. (90km/1h30min)
Arrival to Split. End of the tour at your desired place within Split.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€229||€156||€119|
Tour rate for one participant: €450
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€261||€177||€135|
Tour rate for one participant: €513
- everyday (check availability for non english language)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PAYPAL / Credit Card / Bank transfer
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before tour
- selected guide for 2 hours, transportation by private vehicle, entrance fee to St. Jacobs cathedral in Sibenik
- national park entrance fee, lunch, tips to driver and guide
- easy walking footware, swimming cloth, sun cream
- National park entrance fee
- 4 EUR per person in January, February, March, November and December. 14 EUR per person in April, May and October. 27 EUR per person (from 4 PM is 20 EUR) in June, July, August and September.