[from Split] Discover Trogir – Dalmatia’s Stone Beauty
Visit Trogir’s UNESCO-listed historic city centre, where you will be greeted by the scenic views of the exquisitely preserved complex of limestone palaces, churches and dwellings.
- Visit the grand St. Lawrence Cathedral and climb its tower for some spectacular views over the town!
- The intricately carved main portal of the cathedral, work by Master Radovan, is the most significant Romanesque-Gothic monument in Croatia.
- Thanks to the various cultural and architectural influences, Trogir is also often called the "museum-town".
Depart to Trogir in a private vehicle. (30km/cca45min)
Accompanied by a local guide, set off on a walking tour through the quaint maze-like streets of Trogir's old town.
Head back to Split. (30km/cca45min)
Arrival in Split. End of tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€137||€95||€73|
Tour rate for one participant: €264
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€144||€99||€77|
Tour rate for one participant: €276
- 4 hours
- Every day (check availability for non-english guides)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before tour
- Transportation by private vehicle, selected guide for 4 hours, entrance fee to the Cathedral of St. Lawrence
- Not included
- Food, drinks, tips to your guide and driver
- Comfortable footwear