[from Split] Day trip to Zlatni rat beach
Would you like to take a swim on the most beautiful beach in Croatia? It is unique, and has also been chosen as one of the best beaches in Europe. That beach (pebble beach) is called Zlatni rat and is located in Bol, on the south part of island of Brač. Zlatni rat means „Golden horn“, and the name came out of its shape, which protrudes toward the sea like a horn.
- A private trip where you can enjoy a day on „Golden horn“ beach, one of the best beaches in Europe in 2015.
- The beach itself is quite simple, but the blue color of the Adriatic, white color of pebble, and green color of pine forest makes a day in Zlatni rat unforgettable.
- The tip of the 780 meters long beach (right side is 420 meters long, and the left side is 360 meters long) constantly changes its shape depending on the sea current and wind.
Meet your skipper at the pre-arranged meeting point.
Departure from Split promenade to Bol by a speed boat.
Arrival to Bol. Free time.
Departure from Bol by the speed boat.
Arrival to Split. End of the tour.
※ Disclaimer: Safety is our number one priority! In case of bad weather conditions, we have the right to change the itinerary or cancel the trip for the benefit of all passengers. This decision is made by the skipper. In this case, you can either reschedule the trip or get a refund.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€428||€288||€218|
Tour rate for one participant: €832
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€481||€321||€239|
Tour rate for one participant: €962
- Approximately 9 hours
- Every day from May to October (check availability for non-english guides)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before the tour
- Fuel, skipper, snorkeling gear
- Not included
- Food, drinks, tip
- Comfortable footwear, wind jacket, sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, spare clothes