[from Split] Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, day trip
The capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina is only 270 km away from Split, but different atmosphere than the one in Croatia can be felt, due to strong Islamic influence, and merging of various civilizations through history.
- The private tour of Sarajevo covering the most significant sights, like Baščaršija square, Inat kuća (which translated means „Spite house“), Latin bridge, and Sarajevo town hall.
- Sarajevo is one of the rare cities with a mosque, a Catholic church, an Ortodox church and a synagogue located in a close vicinity to each other, giving you a great opportunity to feel the perfect blend of different cultures and traditions mixture.
- Unique opportunity to try Bosnian coffee and „Ćevapi“, a local specialty.
Depart to Sarajevo in your comfortable private car. (240 km / 5 h)
※Crossing the border from Croatia into Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bring passport in your hand baggage.
Arrival to Sarajevo and free time. Please try local cuisine, as well as a Bosnian coffee which is also a unique experience.
Meet your tour guide and enjoy sightseeing of Sarajevo for 2 hours. Some of the sights the guide will walk you through are beautiful historic streets of Sarajevo, a unique Baščaršija square, and Festina Lente bridge crossing over brown Miljacka river.
Transfer back to Split by private vehicle. (240 km / 5 h)
Arrival to Split. End of the tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€320||€215||€149|
Tour rate for one participant: €635
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€410||€275||€209|
Tour rate for one participant: €813
- Approximately 14 hours
- Every day (check availability for non english language)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PAYPAL / Credit Card/ Bank transfer
- Application deadline
- 2 days in advance
- Private vehicle transport, English-speaking driver, local guide in Sarajevo
- Lunch, tips to the driver and the guide
- Passport, comfortable footwear