[From Split] Great off-road Buggy adventure in Dalmatian countryside with stunning views
Escape the everyday stress with this adrenaline packed off-road Buggy adventure! Your connection to nature will be further enhanced with al fresco dining while enjoying views to surrounding mountains.
- Enjoy views to surrounding mountains by driving through twisty forest paths, and even through Cetina river (season dependent)!
- Eating a meal outside will make Your experience complete.
- A friendly guide makes this trip educational, providing you with some interesting facts about Dalmatian countryside.
- The trip is available all year round, with every season offering special experience and unique sights!
Driver will pick You up on Your desired place. After the pick up, a drive to Sinj. (37 km / 45 min)
Meeting with the guide and a short briefing of the trip route, and a free time to change clothes and shoes if needed.
※ All participants must read and sign the rental agreement and wear a safety helmet provided by the guide.
Start of the trip. Hop in, start the engine and enjoy your 60 kilometers* long adventure!
* Usual route from the meeting point, by the Cetina river, through source of Grab river and Gala village, to Peruča dam, includes approximately 60 kilometers of combined off-road and road driving. However, we can customize the route to your desire (possible surcharge).
Return to the meeting point and a transfer back to Split. (37 km / 45 min)
Arrival to Split. End of the trip.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€95||€125||€95|
Tour rate for one participant: €180
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€155||€165||€125|
Tour rate for one participant: €300
- Approximately 5 hours
- Every day (check availability for non-english guides)
- Children participation
- Not suitable for children under the age of 7
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before the trip
- Fuel, guide, juice or water, helmet, transfer from and to Split
- Not included
- Tip, meal
- Passport or ID (all participants), valid driver's licence (for participants who will operate the vehicle), wind jacket, bathing suit (in July and August), towel, spare clothes
- Security deposit of 44 EUR per vehicle is required upon booking. Maximum number of participants: 8 in 4 vehicles, each vehicle has one drivers and one passenger seat.
- Price notes
- Prices written above are for renting a vehicle for 2 people. If each participant wants to rent their own vehicle, supplement is 90 EUR per person. (4 vehicles maximum)