from €57/ per person
[from Split] Klis fortress guided tour
Get the feeling of defending Split from Ottoman conquest! From where the view of Split is breathtaking, and where it once was the capital of Croatian kingdom.
- An opportunity to see well preserved medieval fortification which is one of the best in Croatia.
- One part of The Game of Thrones was filmed at the Klis fortress!
- Free time at a restaurant in vicinity of the fortress, which has been famous for a delicious roasted lamb on a spit, considered to be a local delicacy in Croatia.
|Your desired time |
Depart to Klis fortress in a private vehicle from your desired location.
|After 3 hours|
The end of the guide service.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€104||€72||€57|
Tour rate for one participant: €199
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€142||€98||€76|
Tour rate for one participant: €275
- Approximately 3 hours
- Every day (check availability for non-english guides)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before tour
- Transportation by private vehicle, guide service, entrance fee to the Klis fortress
- Not included
- Food, drinks, tips to your guide and driver
- Comfortable footwear