[from Split] Visit to ethno agro park with lunch made of organic ingredients
This private tour will take you up the pictureques hills just above Split, to Ethno agro park Stella Croatica, where you will see, smell, feel and taste fresh organic food, locally produced in this mountain area with unpolluted fresh air and clean water.
- Don't miss an opportunity to taste the oficially the best virgin oil in the world - Stella Croatica Premium extra virgin olive oil is a winner of gold medal in the „International extra virgin olive oil competition“ in Japan in 2017.
- Take a walk through botanical gardens with organic tasty fruits, vegetables and aromatic herbs, some of which you will taste later during the tour!
- Spoil all your senses by organic handmade cosmetics made of finest herbs and carefully grown ingredients. All products are available in souvenir shop, at affordable prices.
- Embrace the Dalmatian rich heritage and enjoy the view of the Adriatic sea and islands from the top of the hills!
Depart from your preffered location in Split to Stella Croatica ethno agro park in your comfortable private car. (20 km / 0,5 h)
Start of a guided tour of the ethno agro park.
Olive oil tasting program „Flavors of Croatia“, where you will taste olive oils with different flavors, like lemon and orange, and the premium extra virgin olive oil, which won a gold medal on International competition of olive oils in Japan in 2017. In addition, smell of freshly baked bread in traditional way is unforgettable!
The tour and the tasting program is followed by lunch – Adriatic octopus with potatoes roasted under a bell (Peka) in Dalmatian way, with seasonal salad and a traditional rosemary and lavender cake. And don't forget that all ingredients are organic and locally produced, which makes this lunch not just tasty, but very healthy as well!
In the end, attend a show cooking in Stella Croatica concept store to watch sugared almonds being freshly prepared!
After the show cooking, a short break for buying hand made cosmetics with organic natural ingredients, or locally produced high quality souvenirs.
Departure back to Split. (20 km / 0,5 h)
Arrival to Split. End of the tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€118||€95||€83|
Tour rate for one participant: €179
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€190||€159||€129|
Tour rate for one participant: €309
- Approximately 4,5 hours
- Every day (check availability for non english language)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PAYPAL / Credit Card/ Bank transfer
- Application deadline
- 2 days in advance
- Private vehicle transport, English-speaking driver, the ethno agro park guided tour, olive oil tasting program, lunch and a welcome drink, sugared almonds show cooking