[from Split] Basic Canyoning on Cetina River
Set off on a canyoning adventure through the mystical Cetina River canyon and experience an amazing adrenaline rush surrounded by beautiful, untouched nature!
- Hike across the canyon and walk through tunnels.
- Walk, swim and slide through the crystal clear Cetina river.
- Swim under the 55 meter high Velika Gubavica waterfall.
Pick up at the Prokurative Square (Trg Republike), in front of coffee bar Bellevue.
※ Pick up on your desired location is possible upon request.
Arrival to canyoning starting point and a short briefing on safety and safe conduct.
Start of the canyoning adventure! The Cetina river canyoning includes walking, hiking, sliding down the rapids, swimming in crystal clear natural water pools, walking through the tunnels and swimming under the 55 meters high waterfall on river Cetina. The adventure also provides you with a possibility to experience cliff jumps (optional).
Transfer back to Split. (60km/cca50min)
Arrival in Split. End of the tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€64||€64||€64|
Tour rate for one participant: €64
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€129||€107||€97|
Tour rate for one participant: €194
- 6 hours
- Every day from April till the end of October (check availability for non-english guides)
- Children participation
- 8 years or older can participate
- Payment method
- Payplal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before tour
- Professional licensed guides, wetsuit, helmet, life west, harness, transfer from and to Split
- Lunch, drink, tips
- Swimsuit, towel, sports shoes and spare clothes
- Pick up notes
- Pick up from June 15th till August 31st is at 10:00 AM.
- Canyoning notes
- River temperature: 18-21 C (64-70 F). Experience: Not necessary. Swimming knowledge: Not necessary, life vests are provided. Cliff jumping: All cliff jumps are optional, and can be avoided.