from €18/ per person
[from Zagreb] Zagreb sightseeing tour with a local guide
Explore Zagreb – the lively capital of Croatia, and discover its unique history, culture and traditions.
- Stroll the charming cobblestone streets of Gradec and Kaptol, Zagreb's oldest settlements.
- Try some fresh produce at Dolac, the most famous open-air market in Croatia.
- Take a walk through Zrinjevac park and marvel at the splendid architecture of Zagreb's Lower Town district.
|Your desired time |
Meet your guide at Jelačić square - Zagreb's main square, and set off on a walking tour through centuries of captivating history.
*Dolac market opening hours:
|After 2.5 hours|
End of service.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€34||€23||€18|
Tour rate for one participant: €65
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€57||€39||€30|
Tour rate for one participant: €110
- 2.5 hours
- Every day (check availability for non-English guides)
- Children participation
- Private guide for 2.5 hours
- Tip to your guide, private transportation, entrance fees to attractions other than the Cathedral
- Comfortable footwear