[from Zagreb] Medvedgrad – half day private tour of the medieval castle
The tour combines a drive on scenic roads through Medvednica nature park, with educational sightseeing of the Markuševec ex Yugoslavian abandoned underground bunker, Brestovac sanatorium from the 19th century, and the Medvedgrad medieval castle.
- Guided private tour of the medieval castle of Medvedgrad.
- Sightseeing of one of the ex Yugoslavian abandoned underground bunkers, and a forgotten sanatorium from the 19th century.
- A relaxing drive with a private vehicle through Medvednica nature park.
Pickup at a desired location.
Sightseeing of the Markuševec, abandoned ex Yugoslavian underground bunker with a guide.
Sightseeing of the Brestovac sanatorium from the 19th century with a guide.
Guided tour of the Medvedgrad medieval castle.
* opening hours of the castle are written below in the conditiones section.
Drop off to the desired location. End of the tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€145||€99||€78|
Tour rate for one participant: €276
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€178||€124||€96|
Tour rate for one participant: €340
- 4,5 hours
- Every day (check availability for non-english guides)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- Payplal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before the tour
- professional guide, transfer, entrance fee to Medvedgrad castle
- Lunch, drink, tips
- Comfortable footwear, drinks, snacks
- The castle opening hours
- April to September from 11 AM to 7 PM every day except Mondays / September to January from 10 AM to 6 PM every day except Mondays / January to March from 10 AM to 5 PM only on weekends