[from Zagreb] *GREAT VALUE* Plitvice lakes National Park – Group day trip
A day trip to the most beautiful National park in Croatia – Plitvice Lakes National Park. The highest waterfall in Croatia (78 meters high), with all the other smaller waterfalls, will leave you breathless!
- Explore the unique UNESCO World Heritage Site with a licensed guide.
- Stroll around the 16 lakes arranged in cascades which changes color constantly, ranging from blue to azure, grey or green.
- Free time in a small and adorable village of Rastoke, also known as "the Small Lakes of Plitvice".
- The most popular one day trip from Zagreb at the very affordable price with shared minivan and guide (up to 8 visitors) - great value!
Pick up at your desired location in Zagreb. Two hour drive to village of Rastoke.
Arrival to the village of Rastoke and a free time.
A half an hour drive to Plitvice lakes National park.
Arrival to the park. Enter the park with the guide and enjoy your time at the beautiful lakes and forest surrounding.
Transfer back to Zagreb. (approx. 2 hours)
Drop off at your desired location.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€75||€75||€75|
Tour rate for one participant: €75
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€175||€139||€125|
Tour rate for one participant: €275
- 9 hours
- Every day (depending on occupancy - please contact us)
- Children participation
- OK (limited child safety seats availability)
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 72 hours before the trip
- Shared minivan, shared licensed guide
- Entrance ticket for the National park, meal, drinks
- Comfortable footwear, a bottle of water, mosquito repellent, hat, sunscreen (depending of the season)
- Trip note
- The group price is valid for minimum of 4 guests. It's possible to upgrade the trip to private for a reasonable surcharge.