[from Zagreb] Ljubljana and Bled – private tour
Interested in seeing another capital besides Zagreb? We have a great guided tour for you! Ljubljana, the Slovenian capital, is only 2,5 hours drive from Zagreb. But that’s not all! The tour is combined with sightseeing of another great Slovenian attraction: Bled lake and boat ride to small isle of Bled.
- A private guided tour of the Slovenian capital – Ljubljana and the most visited Slovenian tourist attraction - Bled.
- Get lost into fairy-tale landscapes of Bled with a romantic boat ride over the Bled lake.
- Sit back and relax while the professional driver takes You to the neighbouring country in a comfortable private air conditioned vehicle.
Pickup at your desired location, and departure to Ljubljana. (142 km / 2,5 hours)
Arrival to Ljubljana, and start of a walking tour of the beautiful city center, full of historic and cultural sights. After the tour, a visit to Ljubljana Castle (optional) by a short funicular ride, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city and it's surroundings. The sightseeing of the castle is followed by a free time to try some local specialties for lunch, and to visit a few souvenir shops.
Departure from Ljubljana and a comfortable drive to Bled, while enjoying views of Karawanks, Slovenian mountain range, and Triglav mountain peak, as the highest peak of gorgeous Julian Alps mountain range. (55 km / 1 hour)
Arrival to Bled. Start of the lake sightseeing including a Pletna boat ride to a tiny island in the middle, and a visit to St. Mary's Church on the island. After the boat ride, an optional walk and a visit to an old medieval castle on the cliff, from where you can admire the spectacular view to the whole lake.
Departure to Zagreb from Bled, and a comfortable 3 hours drive in the private vehicle.
Arrival to Zagreb and a drop off at a desired location. End of the tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€348||€249||€198|
Tour rate for one participant: €646
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€416||€296||€235|
Tour rate for one participant: €776
- Approximately 10,5 hours
- Every day (check availability for non-english guides)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before tour
- Professional guide in Ljubljana and Bled, transfer, ticket for the Pletna boat ride on the Bled lake, entrance fee to St. Mary's Church in Bled
- Lunch, drink, tips, entrance fee to Ljubljana castle with the funicular ride (10 EUR / person), entrance fee to Bled castle (11 EUR / person)
- Comfortable footwear, drinks, snacks