[from Zagreb] Plitvice lakes National Park – Private day trip
Explore the Plitvice Lakes National Park – Croatia’s most famous attraction – listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take a stroll through the charming, fairy tale-like village of Rastoke.
- Enjoy a visit to the watermill village of Rastoke, situated in a place where river Slunjčica flows into river Korana.
- Enjoy the beauty of unspoilt nature in Plitvice Lakes National Park, famous for its 16 lakes interconnected by cascades and waterfalls. Try to capture the blue-green colour of the crystal clear water with your camera!
- Take a moment to stop and take in the breathtaking views of the lakes and waterfalls.
Depart to Rastoke from your desired meeting point by a private vehicle. (139km/2h30min)
Explore Rastoke. Enjoy a walk through the village while listening to the sound of water.
Set off to Plitvice with your private English-speaking driver. (32km/30min)
Accompanied by a licensed guide, explore the UNESCO-listed Plitvice Lakes National Park and enjoy the picture-perfect scenery. Cross Plitvice's biggest lake, Kozjak, by electric boat.
Enjoy your lunch at restaurant Degenija.
Head back to Zagreb. (166km/2h30min)
Arrival to Zagreb. End of tour at your desired drop-off place.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€238||€165||€127|
Tour rate for one participant: €458
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€343||€238||€184|
Tour rate for one participant: €660
- Every day
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before tour
- Licensed guide, transpotation by private vehicle, national park entrance fee, lunch
- Drinks, tip to the guide and driver
- Comfortable footwear, sunscreen