[from Zagreb] Charming town of Samobor – Private day trip
Located only 25 kilometers from Zagreb, surrounded by lush nature and replete with charming architecture, Samobor provides a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of urban living.
- Take a walk around the town and experience its relaxing atmosphere and old world charm.
- Don't forget to try out the local specialty - kremšnita, a cake dessert consisting of a puff pastry base and custard cream.
- Samobor is famous for its unique handicrafts, most notably crystalware production.
Driver and guide come to your desired pick up location.
Guided sightseeing of Samobor and visit to the city museum*.
Free time after sightseeing to try Kremšnite cakes, visit open air market and / or take a lunch.
Departure to Zagreb. (25km/approx. 40min)
Arrival to Zagreb. End of the tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€135||€94||€72|
Tour rate for one participant: €260
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€222||€154||€119|
Tour rate for one participant: €427
- 5 hours
- Every day (check availability for non-english guides)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- Paypal, credit card, bank transfer
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before tour
- Selected guide for 5 hours, transportation by private vehicle
- Not included
- Tip to your guide and driver, lunch, drinks, entrance fee to the museum and Kristal Samobor
- Comfortable footwear
- The city museum working hours
- Mondays and holidays closed / Tuesday 9 AM - 3 PM / Wednesday 9 AM - 3 PM / Thursday 9 AM - 3 PM / Friday 9 AM - 7 PM / Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM / Sunday 10 AM - 5 PM