[from Dubrovnik] Sunset cruise on a 16th century wooden ship
Watching the sunset and moonlight reflections on the Adriatic sea in front of magnificent Old Town of Dubrovnik is unforgettable! With a welcome drink and dinner on board, this cruise will surely round up your visit to Dubrovnik.
- Travel back in time by sailing on a replica of 16th century wooden merchant ship of Dubrovnik Republic!
- Enjoy the comfortable cruise around Dubrovnik city walls and Island of Lokrum!
- The cruise includes a glass of sparkling wine, Dalmatian cuisine buffet style dinner, and a drink per person.
Boarding the ship in the Old Town port.
Departure from the port.
Cruise in front of the magnificent city walls and around Island of Lokrum and enjoy the beautiful sunset with an unobstructed view!
The buffet dinner includes Dalmatian prosciutto, cheese, anchovy Carpaccio on rocket, homemade tuna salad, vegetable salad, seafood risotto, grilled chicken filets, grilled pork, pasta with chicken and cream, grilled fish fillets, cooked potatoes, grilled mixed vegetables, fresh seasonal salads and fresh seasonal fruit.
On the way back to the port, enjoy the romantic moonlight reflections on the sea while listening to nice ambiental music.
Arrival back to Old town port.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€77||€77||€77|
Tour rate for one participant: €77
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€174||€142||€129|
Tour rate for one participant: €269
- 2 hours
- MON, WED, FRI (15.07.-30.10.)
- Children participation
- Not suitable for children under the age of 16.
- Payment method
- Paypal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before the tour
- Cruise, welcome drink (a glass of sparkling wine), buffet dinner, a drink
- Transfer to and from the boarding place
- Wind jacket, camera
- Schedule time
- Please note that in April, May and from August 21st the departure and return will be a little earlier as the sun sets earlier.
- Because of COVID-19 pandemic, dinner is not buffet, but is served per person.