[from Dubrovnik] Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, day trip
Bosnia is Croatia’s neighbouring country, but due to strong Islamic influence, lots of Turkish gastronomy and architecture can be found. This private tour will take You to Sarajevo, where different atmosphere than the one in Croatia can be felt.
- The private tour of Sarajevo covering the most significant sights, like Baščaršija square, Inat kuća (which translated means „Spite house“), Latin bridge, and Sarajevo town hall.
- Sarajevo is one of the rare cities with a mosque, a Catholic church, an Ortodox church and a synagogue located in a close vicinity to each other, giving you a great opportunity to feel the perfect blend of different cultures and traditions mixture.
- Green colored Neretva river canyon which can be seen from the car on the way to Sarajevo will leave you breathless.
Depart to Sarajevo in your comfortable private car. (250 km / 5 h)
※Crossing the border from Croatia into Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bring passport in your hand baggage.
Arrival to Sarajevo and free time. Please try local cuisine, as well as a Bosnian coffee which is also a unique experience.
Meet your tour guide and enjoy sightseeing of Sarajevo for 2 hours.
Some of the sights the guide will walk you through are beautiful historic streets of Sarajevo, a unique Baščaršija square, Latin bridge, Olympic museum, the Sacred Heart Cathedral, and Festina Lente bridge crossing over brown Miljacka river.
Transfer back to Dubrovnik by private vehicle. (250 km / 5 h)
※ crossing border
※ OPTIONAL visit to town of Mostar with a local guide included. (Supplement of 100 EUR on the group price)
Arrival to Dubrovnik.
End of the tour.
※ Arrival to Dubrovnik at 22:30 if Mostar has been visited.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€299||€199||€149|
Tour rate for one participant: €597
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€429||€288||€218|
Tour rate for one participant: €857
- Approximately 14 ~ 15 hours
- Every day (check availability for non english language)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PAYPAL / Credit Card / Bank transfer
- Application deadline
- 2 days in advance
- Private vehicle transport, English-speaking driver, local guide in Sarajevo, (optional local guide in Mostar)
- Lunch, tips to driver and guide
- Passport, comfortable footwear