from €130/ per person
[from Dubrovnik] Private day tour to Korčula
Enjoy a walk through the charming fortified town of Korčula, known as the birthplace of Marco Polo – one of the world’s greatest explorers!
- Enjoy the views of the Pelješac vineyards and crystal clear Adriatic sea from the comfort of your private vehicle.
- Travel from Orebić to Korčula by boat and set off on a walking tour around the town to learn about its history, legends and people.
- Visit the house where Marco Polo is said to have been born and enjoy the panoramic view of Korčula from the house's loggia.
Driver and guide come to your desired pick up location.
Boat ride from Orebić to Korčula. (cca10min)
Set off on a walking tour around Korčula Old Town.
Enjoy your free time.
Boat ride from Korčula back to Orebić. (cca10min)
Head back to Dubrovnik. (112km/cca2h)
Arrival in Dubrovnik. End of tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€243||€168||€130|
Tour rate for one participant: €470
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€250||€172||€133|
Tour rate for one participant: €483
- 8hrs 30min
- Every day (check availability for non english languages)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- Payplal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before tour
- Transportation by private vehicle, guide, English-speaking driver, boat ticket, entrance fees to St. Mark's Cathedral and Marco Polo's house
- Lunch, drinks, tips to driver and guide
- Comfortable footwear