[from Dubrovnik] Sightseeing of Dubrovnik with local guide
See all attractions in Croatian most famous touristic destination with professional tour guide and get to know all it’s valued information. Enjoy!
- Rise your knowledge hiring professional guide to explore our famous UNESCO site to it's details!
- medieval Dubrovnik made big influlence to entire world as very prosperous maritime republic with high level of cultural and humane conscience.
- Get newest information about shops and restaurants from your guide to not miss anything to buy during your stay.
Meet with your guide for bright orientational tour (recomended meeting point: Pile gate) of Dubrovnik old town; UNESCO world cutural heritage. attractions such as Onofrie fountain, Placa street, Sponsa palace, Rector's palace, Chatedral, curch of St Blaze, Green market and old port
End of service.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€39||€28||€23|
Tour rate for one participant: €65
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€68||€47||€37|
Tour rate for one participant: €130
- 2 hours
- Everyday (for non English guides send request)
- Children participation
- Private guide for 2 hours
- Graditudes to your guide, private transportation, any entrance fee such as cable car, boat trip, city walls, and museums (Rector's palace, Franciscan monestery, Domenican monestery, aquarium, maritime museum)