[from Dubrovnik] Dubrovnik region Folklore Society Čilipi’s performance
Southern Dalmatia, the so called Dubrovnik region, is famous for its rich history and architecture, but its cultural offer is also stunning. Folklore Society Čilipi’s dance performance is definitely a must see cultural event!
- A unique opportunity to see performers dressed in traditional costumes performing traditional dance of Dubrovnik region.
- Folklore Society Čilipi's performers are performing a lot of short performances, which makes it very dynamic and fun to watch.
- A professional driver will take You directly to Čilipi from Dubrovnik in Your private comfortable vehicle.
Depart to Čilipi in a private vehicle. (25km / approx. 30 min)
Upon arrival, you will be served a welcome drink.
The beginning of the Folklore performance.
First dance the ansamble performs is called „Potkolo“ and is the oldest type of kolo (Croatian folk dance) from this region. Second dance is called „Poskočica“, and the third is called „Čičak“.
Wedding habits of Konavle will also be performed as a central part of the program.
Fourth dance will be „Namiguša“, a very interesting dance in which partners wink at each other.
At the end, klapa Čilipi (Croatian a cappella) will sing two Dalmatian songs, followed by the famous Linđo dance, the most popular Croatian traditional dance, what is certainly the most atractive part of our program.
Finally, You will be invited to waltz with performers and take photographs with them.
Free time for visiting the local museum.
Head back to Dubrovnik. (25km / approx. 30 min)
Arrival to Dubrovnik.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€64||€49||€41|
Tour rate for one participant: €109
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€109||€85||€68|
Tour rate for one participant: €200
- Approximately 3,5 hours
- Sunday (from April 15th till October 31st)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PAYPAL / Credit Card / Bank transfer
- Application deadline
- 2 days in advance
- Private vehicle, English speaking driver, entrance ticket for the performance, local museum entrance ticket, a welcome drink (0,03 l of local Prosecco liquor)
- Tip, food, drinks (except the welcome drink)
- Hat, sunscreen, a bottle of water