[from Split] Half day tour of Hvar Island, one of the sunniest island in Europe
Hvar Island was selected as one of the most beautiful islands in Europe in 2019. A licensed tourist guide will guide you on a half day tour of the island’s nature, cityscape, history and culture!
- Local licensed guide will make this trip very fun and educational.
- Hvar has a Mediterranean climate with approximately 2,700 hours of sunshine, making it one of the sunliest islands in Europe.
- The scenery of the UNESCO World Heritage Starigrad Plain is very attractive.
※ OPTIONAL - Pick up and transfer to the ferry port from your desired location in Split. We can arrange tickets for the ferry as well.
Board the ferry to Stari grad on Island of Hvar.
Upon arrival to ferry port in Stari grad, meeting with the guide and a short ride to the town of Hvar. (approx. 30 min)
Sightseeing of town of Hvar with a short hiking to Fortica fortress on a hill above the town. Enjoy the beautiful panorama of the town and nearby Pakleni Islands.
Transfer to the town of Stari grad. (approx. 30 min)
Upon arrival to Stari grad, admire the view of UNESCO world heritage site - the Stari grad Plain.
Sightseeing of the town of Stari grad, and admission to the beautiful Hektorovic courtyard.
※ OPTIONAL - Free time for lunch.
Board the ferry or catamaran to Split.
Arrival to Split.
※ OPTIONAL - Transfer to your desired location in Split.
The end of the tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€81||€64||€56|
Tour rate for one participant: €129
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€91||€71||€59|
Tour rate for one participant: €149
- Approx. 7 hours
- Every day (check availability of non-english guides)
- Children participation
- Please check child safety seats availability first
- Payment method
- PayPal, bank transfer, credit card
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before the desired date
- Private guide, private vehicle on the island, ferry tickets, entrance fee to the Hvar fortress, entrance fee to the Hektorovic courtyard in Stari grad
- Lunch and drinks, tip to the guide and the driver
- Comfortable footwear, a bottle of water, etc. (depending on the season)
- Schedule note
- Depending on the season, changes in the schedule may occur. Please contact us with your desired date so we can customize the trip if needed.
- We can arrange transfers in Split and purchase of tickets in advance (surcharge of 70 EUR).