Trip to Mostar, B&H
Don’t miss the stunning sight of The Old Bridge in Mostar built by a genius Ottoman architect.
- Old bridge in Mostar made by a famous Ottoman architect 500 years ago is now protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
- Impressive mixture of different cultural, religious and architectural influences brought by various rulers over many centuries.
- Explore the town and learn about its rich history with an experienced local guide!
Depart to Mostar in your comfortable private car.
※Crossing the border from Croatia into Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bring passport in your hand baggage.
Short break in Neum (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
Meet your tour guide and enjoy sightseeing of Mostar. Visit Turkish house and Kosky Mehmed Pasha Mosque.
Spend your free time shopping, taking pictures or trying out the local cuisine.
Transfer back to Dubrovnik by private vehicle. (139km/3h)
Arrival to Dubrovnik. End of tour.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€199||€138||€107|
Tour rate for one participant: €384
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€312||€216||€167|
Tour rate for one participant: €599
- Every day (check availability for non english language)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PAYPAL / Credit Card/ Bank transfer
- Application deadline
- 2 days in advance
- Tour guide service up to 9 hours, full day private vehicle transport, English-speaking driver, local guide, entrance fee to Turkish House or Koski Mehmed mosque
- Lunch, tips to driver and guide
- Passport, comfortable footwear