Trip to Mostar, B&H
Don’t miss the stunning sight of The Old Bridge in Mostar built by Ottoman genius architect.
- Old bridge in Mostar made by Ottoman famous architect 500 years ago is now protected by UNESCO as world cultural heritage.
- Impressive mixture of culture, religion and architecture caused by many ruling parties and historical facts.
- Learn and Explore it's rich history with experienced local guide and comfortable private ride!
Drive to Mostar. On a way crossing the border to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Short break in Neum (Bosnia and Herzegovina).
Meet your tour guide and enjoy sightseeing of Mostar.
Enjoy free time for shopping, shooting photos or local cuisine.
Transfer back to Dubrovnik by private vehicle.
Arrival to Dubrovnik.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€199||€138||€107|
Tour rate for one participant: €384
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€312||€216||€167|
Tour rate for one participant: €599
- 10 hours
- Everyday (check availability for non english language)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- PAYPAL / CREDIT CARD
- Application deadline
- 2 days in prior
- tour guide service up to 10 hours, full day private vehicle disposal and a driver, entrance fee to Turkish house or Koski Mehmed mosque
- Lunch, graditude to your driver and guide
- passport and easy-walk shoes