[from Split] Sighteeing of Split with local licensed guide
Walking tour through Diocletian’s palace, UNESCO world cultural heritage in old part of Split with your private tour guide.
- Great mixture of monuments caused by centuries of different rulings and influences.
- Explore well preserved royal palace, built by the Roman emperor Diocletian in 4th century.
- Follow your guide's story and slip into ancient realm of Roman empire.
|your desired time
Meet your guide at meeting point and enjoy sightseeing of Split, Diocletian's palace, Mausoleum, Jupiter temple, statue of St Gregory, Golden gate and Narodni square.
End of guiding service.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€34||€23||€18|
Tour rate for one participant: €65
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€54||€37||€29|
Tour rate for one participant: €104
- 2 hours
- Every day
- Children participation:
- Private tour guide for 2 hours
- Graditude for your guide.
- easy-walking shoes