[from Dubrovnik] Private day trip to World Heritage Site of Kotor, Montenegro
Enjoy a day trip to UNESCO-listed town of Kotor, situated on a bay known as Europe’s southernmost fjord.
- Stroll the medieval streets of Kotor's old town with a knowledgable private guide.
- Visit the roman catholic cathedral of Saint Tryphon and Serbian orthodox church of Saint Nicholas.
- Enjoy a private tour customized according to your own unique preferences.
Depart to Kotor from your desired meeting point by a private vehicle.(100km/2h30min)
Accompanied by a licensed guide, explore the UNESCO-listed old town of Kotor.
Enjoy your free time.
Head back to Dubrovnik.
On the way back, stop to take pictures and enjoy the view of the Church of Our Lady of the Rocks, situated on a small man-made island.
Arrival to Dubrovnik. End of tour at your desired drop-off place.
Rates & Conditions:
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with English speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€199||€138||€107|
Tour rate for one participant: €384
Tour rates in EUR (tax incl.) with Japanese or Korean or Chinese speaking guide:
|Rates per person||€312||€216||€167|
Tour rate for one participant: €599
- every day (check availability for non english language)
- Children participation
- Payment method
- Payplal, bank transfer
- Application deadline
- 2 working days before tour
- transportation by private vehicle, English-speaking driver, local guide
- lunch, tips to driver and guide
- passport, comfortable footwear